How it Works
The New Gene Antibody Detection Kit Is a fast way to understand whether someone has previously had the COVID-19 virus. All it takes is a drop of blood and it gives results in 15 minutes.
Using the Test Kit
Allow the test devices and specimens to restore to room temperature (15-30°C or 59-86°F) prior to testing.
1. Take out a test card and a blood dropper from an aluminium foil pouch.
2. Disinfect the patient’s finger tip with a piece of 70% alcohol wipe.
3. Open the blood sampling needle. Press the needle firmly on the finger tip until you hear a click sound. Discard the needle properly.
4. Hold the dropper vertically, transfer 1 drop of sample (about 10-20 μL) into the antibody loading well on the test card.
5. Twist to open the buffer bulb. Add 2 drops of buffer (about 70 μL) into the antibody loading well immediately.
6. Read the result in 15 minutes. The result is considered inaccurate and invalid after 20 minutes.
Note: DO NOT reload sample or buffer to the loading well of a used test
Reading the Results
Positive(+): Red bands appear in the control area (C) and test area (M or G), corresponding to positive test items. If a red band appears at: G line, IgG antibody positive; M line, IgM antibody positive.
Negative(-): C line appears while no test line appears (M or G) in 15 minutes after sample loading.
Invalid: As long as the C line does not appear, it indicates that the test result is invalid, and should retest with another test card.
Ideal for Organisations
This test helps you understand whether someone has had the virus so that you can keep track of the health of your team. It doesn’t tell you if the individual is currently infectious. Instead, it helps you measure who has previously been infected.
Antibody Test Kit Contents
Each Antibody NG01 test kit box includes the following kit components:
25 x Test Cards
25 x Blood Sampling Needles
25 x Blood Droppers
25 x Buffer Bulbs
1 x Detailed Product Guide
About this Test
COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold)
25 test kits per box
This product is intended for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 antibodies (IgM and IgG). It provides an aid in the diagnosis of infection with novel coronavirus.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible.
COVID-19 patients are the main source of infection. Asymptomatic carriers can also spread the virus to the others. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days.
The main manifestations include fever, fatigue, and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia, and diarrheas are also found in some cases.
The COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to Novel Coronavirus in human Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma. It provides an aid in the diagnosis of infection with Novel Coronavirus.
Product Performance Sensitivity, Specificity & Total Accuracy
The product performance was evaluated with clinical specimens, taking clinical diagnosis results as the standard reference.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
1. Store the product at temperature 2-30°C or 38-86°F, and avoid direct
exposure to sunlight. The kit is stable within the expiration date printed on
2. Once an aluminium foil pouch is opened, the test card inside should be used within one hour. Prolonged exposure to hot and humid environment may
cause inaccurate results.
3. The lot number and the expiration date are printed on the labelling.